Monday, June 4, 2012

Untamed Heart


Source: Google Images


Waiting for you on the side of the road
Thinking of the things that you have told
Things are starting to be getting bold
Rain started to pour now I feel cold

Now that I still don't have you here
I'm starting to have this fear
Though I can't see I might be near
In my heart you've put a sear.

Sometimes I run out of hope
On pursuing the price I sought
These feelings are starting to grow
When can I have you on my own

How I wish this rain could heal
And wash off my feelings now for real
'Cause I just can't stop what I feel
And it's starting to make me ill

How many heartbreaks can stop me
'Cause these days, I'm no longer happy
I should admit that I'm feeling sorry
I'm getting frail, my heart's weary.

But I know it'll be better after the rain
And I'll no longer be feeling pain
With my love for you still unfeigned
'Cause this heart can never be tamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment