Monday, June 4, 2012

If You Love Me


Source: Google Images


Seeing you from the ground
Hearing each and every sound
In my heart I hear it loud
Yours like rock, mine's like cloud.

In my state I'm like a worm
Striving through each and every storm
My smile's been over used it's nearly torn
I'll wait for you that I sworn.

From down here I see you there
Thinking if you ever care
Sometimes thinking life isn't fair
But then I see you, my heart's a glare.

But when I started to fling my wings
I was smiling, realizing things
Thought of what might this love can bring
Still in this fairytale, you are my king.

Why don't you love me instead?
'Cause I can't seem to get you out of my head
Thinking you don't care, tears I shed
Oh look where this feelings have me led.

If you just try to at least love me
Try embrace this love completely
A feeling that's in it's extremity
And heal my heart that's full of frailty.

If you try to see right through my heart
That I have loved you from the very start
You're just near me but we're worlds apart
Wishing for you on a falling star.

No comments:

Post a Comment