Monday, June 4, 2012

Just a Dream

Source: Google Images





The first time I met you
you were just a dream
Something that I'll be praying for
every night
Something that I'll always want
but I will never have

You were just a dream
Someone so special
though simple you may seem.
Someone who could take
my breath away
Oh, you are but a dream.

Dreams aren't always
as good as you want them to be
Sometimes I dream of you
But many times I lose you
Often I forget what I saw in my sleep

Soon I'll wake up
from dreaming of you
Wake up to your smile
or wake up with a broken heart
But you, you were just
a dream.

You were just a dream
Something I never want to lose
but something I never had
Something I never held in my hands
but something I can't let go of.

You'll be just a dream
Not until I can have you
Not until I call you mine.
Not until you come true.
Not until the perfect time.

You are just a dream
something worth the fight
You are just a dream
I think about every night

You are just a dream
I'll strive to have you here
My feelings are true
with that, have no fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment