Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things I Hate About You


Align Center

I hate the way you talk

And commit mistakes

I hate the way you walk

And the smile that you fake.

I hate your face when you smile

I hate your way of making me cry

I hate the fact that you'd walk a mile

Just to tell me I'm fly.

I hate it when you laugh

Or even cry when I'm mad

I hate you 'cause you're tough

And I hate you when you're sad.

I hate you everyday

And every time of the week

I hate you 'cause you're gay

And the way you make me weak.

I hate you when you're lonely

Just have to give you comfort

I hate you 'cause you're a bully

But kind in some sort.

I hate you forever

But then I think I can't

I hate it when you're sober

And the way that you spend.

I hate you always

For making me believe

I hate the sun's rays

'Cause once I was a thief.

And I hate really you

Of all the reasons I have

'Cause you just cant love me

The way I wanted you so bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment